[CQ-Contest] ANN: New hamradio callbook - http://www.hamqth.com

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] ANN: New hamradio callbook - http://www.hamqth.com
From: Petr Hlozek <petr@ok2cqr.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2011 20:24:12 +0200

Hello,

I?ve created new free hamradio callbook - http://www.hamqth.com. Since
the owner of one popular server decided to hide all addresses until you
are not registered, I decide to write my own.

You can also register to our server, edit or add your own address, write
some biography details, put photos here etc. What is unique, you can
choose if your address or other contact details will be shown also to
unregistered users. It is your choice, not my. I won't hide your address
or any details. Only you can do that.

Now callbook includes only data widely available on the Internet for
free. I?ve imported whole USA FCC database, Italian, T7, OK and VE
callbook.

If you want to see an example how it looks like, here is my profile:
http://hamqth.com/search.php?callsign=ok2cqr

I hope, you?ll like The HamQTH.com callbook and use it very often.

73 Petr, OK2CQR