Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal MPMF Contest (more points more fun)

To: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Proposal MPMF Contest (more points more fun)
From: Stan Stockton <k5go@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2011 15:46:45 -0500
Very interesting!  The most creative post I have seen.  If anyone were
to sponsor a new, major contest, I think some of your ideas should be
considered.

Someone in a previous post mentioned a category for S&P only.  Think
it was W5GN, perhaps.  In your new contest, a progressive points
system for back to back to back, etc. S&P QSO's would be interesting.

This would definitely result in more strategy and innovation.

73...Stan, K5GO

Sent from Stan's IPhone