[CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Topic

To: cq-contest@contesting.com,SMC@w9smc.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NCJ Contest Tips, Tricks & Techniques Topic
From: Gary Sutcliffe <w9xt@unifiedmicro.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 06:16:45 -0500
HI all

I'm looking for comments on the following subject for my next NCJ column.

Makeshift Fixes
Sooner or later something is going to break during a contest. What sort of
makeshift fixes did you come up for the broken antenna, stuck rotor, the
amp power supply with the bad switch or the downed antenna support for your
FD site?  What other quick fixes have you had to make during a contest?

Please reply directly to me by Wednesday. Be sure your call sign is included.

Thanks!

Gary Sutcliffe  W9XT
Unified Microsystems
w9xt@unifiedmicro.com