[CQ-Contest] CQ Toronto

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Toronto
From: jimk8mr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 17:33:08 -0400
I hope this gets moderated in time to be of use.

I am in Toronto for the week, playing in the North American Bridge Championship
tournament. Taking a night off from cards tonight (Monday), any contesters
interested in dinner/beer/ and/or good stories?

I'm staying in the Bayview area, and do have a car. Also not too far from the
TTC.

If not able to arrange anything tonight, you might drop me an email anyway in
case schedule breaks happen later in the week.

73  -  Jim  K8MR

216-409-2958  cell

=