[CQ-Contest] CQ Stockholm, London, ???

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQ Stockholm, London, ???
From: Jim Rhodes <jimk0xu@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 13:49:39 -0500
It looks like our high school reunion will be in Sweden next July. I am
thinking about bringing the K3 & laptop and maybe doing some contesting. The
reunion itself is in Malexander, Sweden on the 11th & 12th of July, so I
would be free the weekend before for the DL-DX RTTY and/or the following
weekend for the IARU. I was thinking about stopping over in London either
coming or going, but with the Olympics there later in the month it might not
be the best time. My vacation begins about the 30th of June and I have to be
back at work on the 19th of July. Do any G's, SM's, or anybody else have any
ideas or suggestions?
--
Jim K0XU
jim@rhodesend.net