[CQ-Contest] NS Ladder XII Wk 8

To: Cq Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS Ladder XII Wk 8
From: Bill Haddon <haddon.bill@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 15:45:19 -0700
We invite you to join Week 8 of NCCC's NS Ladder XII  ---  A good early warm
up for NAS CW Sprint.

Also. . . .Friday night at 0230 to 0300Z, Sept. 10.  NCCC sponsors a
separate NAS CW practice using the exact NAS rule set.   (NS Ladder is low
power or QRP only).

Full announcement for this Ladder series at:
http://bit.ly/pO34Q9

Thursday Night 7:30 to 8:00 PM PDST (0230Z-0300Z Friday)
5 Bands 15m - 160m.

Note: Don't post Cabrillo logs to 3830 comments. . . we are designing a
separate for posting the full Cabrillo logs.

Note 2:  A high percentage of NS ladder ops are using novel names to enhance
the contest and increase it's applicability to sprint practice.  Some are
inventive.

We've had great 15 meter openings at 0230Z each week so far. A dead  band
come alive as the NS Ladder session begins.

Questions or requests to join our nccc-blue contest reflector,
n6zfo@arrl.net

73  Bill N6ZFO
Contest Director, NCCC Sprint Ladder