Re: [CQ-Contest] September CQ magazine

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] September CQ magazine
From: Ktfrog007@aol.com
Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2011 19:26:14 -0400 (EDT)
Hi Pete,

August has the 2010 SSB results (p 28) and I believe September will have
the CW.  I still have not received my Spetember issue.  Usually they  come on
one of the last two days of the month so it is way overdue.

I just fiddled around in the WW SSB, working a little 10m.  I did send  in
a log and came in second in W1 on 10m, while AE1P was next to last.

I worked somewhat harder in the WW CW and am eager to see the  results.  I
can pretty well figure it out from the claimed scores, but it's  nice to see
the corrected scores listed in the magazine.

Thanks for all the contest QSOs, going back to 1980.

73,
Kermit, AB1J

In a message dated 9/9/2011 9:41:57 P.M. GMT Standard Time, w1rm@arrl.net