Re: [CQ-Contest] NA CW Sprint Robot

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] NA CW Sprint Robot
From: Ed Muns <w0yk@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2011 17:48:13 -0700
Yes, that's right.  At 0700z today (11 Sep), the robot configuration was
fixed and logs after that time went through fine.  Those submitted prior to
the fix were automatically resubmitted without action by the participant.
To be sure your log is received, check the Logs Received webpage:
http://www.ncjweb.com/cwsprintlogs.php.

Ed - W0YK