[CQ-Contest] California QSO Party Practice Session

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] California QSO Party Practice Session
From: W6SX Hank Garretson <w6sx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 09:55:37 -0700

The Northern California Contest Club is holding a one-hour CQP
practice session starting at 0200Z 1 October (Friday night). We will
start on CW 0200-0230, then SSB 0230-0300. For recommended
frequencies, see http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html .

This is a great chance to make sure your logging software and station
are ready to go for CQP Wine at the starting gun Saturday. We invite
all amateurs around the world to join us.

The first rule of contesting is to have fun--Contest Exuberantly!

73,

Hank, W6SX

Vice President/Contest Chair

Northern California Contest Club