Re: [CQ-Contest] End of contest and rewriting log

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] End of contest and rewriting log
From: Mike Fatchett W0MU <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 07:45:50 -0600
Why are we getting into ethical debates?  Everyone has a different set
of morals and ethics.  Ethics in contesting is being used to attempt to
define or delineate rules that are vague or could be read many different
ways.

Mike W0MU

J6/W0MU November 21 - December 1 2011 CQ WW DX CW
W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net