[CQ-Contest] Debate of assisted vs non-assisted

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Debate of assisted vs non-assisted
From: Mark Luhrman <w4svo@att.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 08:09:52 -0700 (PDT)
Come on guys! How much time are all of you going to spend on this. I think you
all have to much time on your hands. Just abide by what the rules say and move
on. I am glad that I have other things to do in my life then to keep on going
back and forth and back and forth with opinions. Lets talk about how to be
better contestors, better operators, how to design better antennas, etc. Move
on. Mark W4SVO