[CQ-Contest] Res: Power measurement

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Res: Power measurement
From: py5eg@iesa.com.br
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2011 13:52:28 +0000
Hi folks
An additional comment:
I think would be not recommendable to stimulate regional groups to act as
fiscal for any kind of contest. This could generate unwanted dispute,
behaviors and accusations without sufficient  proves. so useless arguments
that could never  be used by the Committee for the necessary penalties.
Frustration  fights and deterioration of friend relationship in contest
community  are going to be  the bottom end results.
Regards
Oms PY5EG
Enviado pelo meu aparelho BlackBerry da Claro