[CQ-Contest] Plesant change / multiple antennas

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Plesant change / multiple antennas
From: "rob beaudoin" <wa1fcn@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 10:50:06 -0500
First thank you George k5kg. Dave ab7e and Cort k4wi for input on my experiment
of using
multiple antennas.  I need to read more on the subject, but from the liitle I
have read I may
have problems with this.  The thing is I have two different beams  (A4S and TH
5 ) on seperate towers.
Up to this point I can feed  the TH5   at  75 feet  alone  or  the th5  and A4S
 (at 35 ft ) together.
Not the A4S alone yet.   With both beams  swr goes up  a bit but rigs antenna
tuner takes care
of it.  I am thinking I can live with this ?  It is probably to soon to know
for sure, but even with this
simple setup I like the results I see.   I would say with CQ WW comming up next
weekend I should
have a better feel for this idea.  i certainly am opean for any more sugestions
or explanations why
this is not a good idea.

OBTW Cort good luck with your 10 meter setup, I am sure it will as good or
better than before the storm.
In my case I was luck only the short tower bent over its now only a 33 footer
73 Bob WA1FCN