Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [DX-CHAT] Clublog/Leaderboiard run AMOK??

To: "Kostas Stamatis" <sv1dpi@otenet.gr>, <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Fw: [DX-CHAT] Clublog/Leaderboiard run AMOK??
From: "Radio K0HB" <kzerohb@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2011 01:30:52 -0000
Yes, I still believe that cheaters are an insignificant minority.

How many stations worked T32C?  Let's just say 20,000 to pick a reasonable
number, maybe a little on the low side.

How many players deliberately scammed the scoring system?  10? 25? 50?  A
fraction of a percent.

They're jerks to be sure, but you and I are not belittled by these flippin'
alfa hotels.

Keep the faith.

73, Hans, K0HB