[CQ-Contest] NYQP Last Call for Logs

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NYQP Last Call for Logs
From: "Paul Mackanos - K2DB" <k2db@k2db.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 10:42:21 -0400
NYQP logs are due by 1400Z this Sunday, October 30th.

We know that this week-end is the CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB: 0000Z, Oct
29 to 2400Z, Oct 30

If you don?t submit your NYQP log before the CQ Worldwide DX SSB Contest
(tomorrow evening), you will probably miss the NYQP Log deadline.

Please take the time to submit your log in Cabrillo format to logs@nyqp.org
For those who paper log, here is a link to put your log into the proper
Cabrillo format as required by the NYQP rules. The link may be used to
generate a Cabrillo log file for submission to our logging committee. ? New
York QSO Party Cabrillo Form  - This form is now active if you want to
convert a paper log to Cabrillo format.

? All logs for the 2011 NYQP must be received by October 30, 2011 at 1400
UTC.

Brent KC2QLJ, 2011 NYQP Coordinator
Paul K2DB, NYQP Advisor