Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Skimmer Spot Quality

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] SS Skimmer Spot Quality
From: "Marijan Miletic, S56A" <s56a@bit.si>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2011 15:41:32 +0100
N4ZR wrote: Peak rates of over 1300 spots per minute were seen often

Only N6TJ & CT1BOH can handle such pile-up in CW Skimmer visual mode :-)
I'd use robot!

Master.dta would never be up-to-date with exotic contest callsigns like TS2A
last weekend - errors by omission.

CW Skimmer voting might be a good system to eliminate another class of
errors by insertion.

I guess RBN error rate is much lower than average human spoter over 24 hours
period.

No time for my RTTY Skimmer as I had to learn 4 IEEE-1284 "standards" for
LPT DAC rotator control.
Fortunately F6DQM Azipoint supports XQ2FOD type interface.  Now I only need
N1MM Logger 8 bit azimuth data.

73 de Mario, S56A, N1YU

P.S.  RYRYRY DX please receive WAE QTC from me.  I got millions of yours
over 50 years.