[CQ-Contest] 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest Preview by K7ZO

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest Preview by K7ZO
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 15:33:16 -0600
Wow, this is an amazing piece of work. Congrats, Scott, and thanks for the
effort.

(I started work at ARRL HQ in July 1973 and the new 10 Meter Contest was
being hatched. The Powers liked my idea of offering double points for
working Novices and that got written into the rules.)

"The 2011 ARRL 10 Meter Contest is a month away. New ARRL 10 Meter Contest
results author Scott Tuthill, K7ZO has written a great preview to the event.
You can find it in the "At-A-Glance" section of the
official rules, found online at http://www.arrl.org/10-meter";