[CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbies Prepare to Mangle the Preamble

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] VE7FO's Newbies Prepare to Mangle the Preamble
From: Jim Smith <jimsmith@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 12:25:34 -0800
Hi everyone

Some of my newbies will be in SS SSB this weekend under the call VE7IO
(not FO).  Wasn't very successful at getting them running in CQ WW SSB.
  I'm hoping to have more success this time.

It's going to be interesting to see how they do with the SS exchange.

If you happen to work us a "Welcome to Contesting" would be nice if you
happen to think of it.

73, Jim VE7FO