Re: [CQ-Contest] Pileup behavior CW

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Pileup behavior CW
From: Henk Remijn PA5KT <pa5kt@remijn.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Dec 2011 09:13:15 +0100
This happens for any pile up both contest and non contest when the EU
operator cannot hear you well. In EU some of the stations like to send
their calls continues till they are worked. Very annoying. But we
already had this dicussion on the subject "calling disease", lets not
start another discussion.

Henk

--
Henk Remijn PA5KT