[CQ-Contest] UQ2GJN

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] UQ2GJN
From: Scott Monks <cq_dx_de_aa0aa@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2011 19:56:34 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone;
     This isn't strictly a contest question.  I am a recent user of LoTW and
eQSL and I am now moving some of my contacts and cards into the data bases.

     I worked and have the card from UQ2GJN in 1989 (Oskers, Riga, Latvija).
However, UQ is now used by Kazakhstan.  Can I use this for Latvia directly--a
little less needed than Kazakhstan--or will it be registered as Kazakhstan?
     I have some other cards with prefixes that are now used by other countries
-- is there a list of how these shoud be counted now or just register them as
they originally were allocated?

Thanks for any and all advice,

Scott -  AA0AA