[RTTY] ARI-DX International Contest 2011 - Results

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI-DX International Contest 2011 - Results
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2011 21:33:55 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Contesters,
I am glad to inform you that the DX results of the
2011 edition of the ARI DX International Contest are available.

You can read the results (or download the .pdf file) at the
ARI web site   www.ari.it   then select HF->Contest->Risultati section.
There you'll find the  ARI DX-2011-DX-RESULTS.

You can also directly access, or download, the file by this link:
http://www.ari.it/images/stories/diplomi/ARI-DX-2011-DX-RESULTS.pdf

I hope you will enjoy reading these results.

In a few days you should also receive an e-mail with
your UBN (log checking report) file attached .
E-mails will be sent to the address from where
you submitted your log.

Now a brief look to the 2012 edition.
In the ARI-DX 2012 edition there will be some rules changes.
New rules will be published shortly on the ARI web site,
and information will be spread through the internet as well.

The main change will be the contest START and END time.

Next contest edition  will  be  held  on  May  5/6,  2012,
starting at  1200Z  on  Saturday  and  ending  at  1159Z  on  Sunday.

Another  relevant  change  will  be  the shortening
of the deadline for sending logs.
Logs will be due within 2 weeks (15 days after the end of the
contest), while SWL’s will have to submit their log
within 24 or 48 hours.

Thank you for supporting the ARI DX International Contest.

Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager