[CQ-Contest] Announcing the 20th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner

To: <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Announcing the 20th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner
From: "Tim Duffy K3LR" <k3lr@k3lr.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 09:43:52 -0600
The North Coast Contesters are proud to announce:

The 20th Annual Dayton Contest Dinner

2012 Contest Dinner tickets are on sale now exclusively via our web site.

Thanks to Scott, KA9FOX and QTH.com for designing, building and running the
Contest Dinner web site.

http://contestdinner.com

Master of Ceremonies for the Dayton Contest Dinner is CQ Contest Hall of
Fame member and World Wide Radio Foundation Chairman John Dorr, K1AR

The 2012 CQ Contest Hall of Fame Inductions will be formally announced by
the CQ WorldWide Contest Director Bob Cox, K3EST.

Our excellent keynote dinner speaker will be announced later.

The Contest Dinner will be held on Saturday night, May 19, 2012 at 6:30
PM  Cash bar opens at 5:30 PM.

Located at the Crowne Plaza Hotel (Official Contester Hotel)
5th and Jefferson Streets (Next to the Convention Center)
Dayton (Downtown), Ohio in the VAN CLEVE BALLROOM

Seating is random. Tables are set in rounds of 10. You can purchase an
entire table for your group (group tables are set for 8).

Tickets are only available on http://contestdinner.com

Many contest operators from around the world attend this event. If you
enjoy radio contesting, you do not want to miss the Contest Dinner in
Dayton, Ohio.

You are also invited to attend the Contest Super Suite in the Miami Ballroom
which is open for FOUR nights during the Dayton weekend.
See http://contestsupersuite.com for all of the nightly activities, sponsors
and details.

We expect another sold out event for the Contest dinner. Get your tickets
early!

73!
Tim K3LR
Dayton Contest Dinner Chairman - North Coast Contesters