[RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - DX Results 2009

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, RTTY Contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ARI International DX Contest - DX Results 2009
From: "Bob I.2.WIJ" <i2wij@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2012 18:39:33 +0000 (GMT)
Dear Contesters,

as promised, the 2009 ARI International DX Contest Results,
for the DX participants, are now available.

You can see the results from the www.ari.it web site
in the   HF->Contest->Risultati   section
or you can download the .pdf file, by clicking on the following link:

http://www.ari.it/images/stories/hf/ARIDX-2009-DX-RESULTS.pdf

I am sure these results will make a lot of people happy,
and I hope this will put an end to a very difficult time.

Thank you for your faithful waiting for these results,
and I really hope to see you again, even more numerous,
in the next edition on May 5-6, 2012, starting at 1200Z
on Saturday and ending at 1159Z on Sunday.

Thank you for continuing to support ARI International DX Contest!
--
Bob, I2WIJ
A.R.I. HF Contest Manager

P.S.
I posted this new message because the link was not working.
Sorry for the bandwith.