[CQ-Contest] P43JB SK

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] P43JB SK
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2012 14:04:39 -0500
QSP de AI6V:

It is our sad duty to report the passing of Johan (Joop) Bok at
approximately 17:00 GMT today, Thursday, January 19, 2012.

He had a severely infected kidney.  When the doctors tried to remove it,
they found the area surrounding it full of infection, so they could not
remove the kidney.

His wife, Yvonne, and daughter, Barbara, Sue, myself and Lisandro, P43L,
were with him when he passed away.

He was a hell of a guy and will be sorely missed.

Services are pending.

Please include this announcement in all of the appropriate reflectors.

73  Carl  AI6V/P49V