[CQ-Contest] MnQP Log Analyzers released

To: Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] MnQP Log Analyzers released
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Feb 2012 17:09:12 -0600
Two updated Minnesota QSO Party Log Analyzers have been released.
Download your copy from here:

*http://tinyurl.com/6s59crl*

These are workbooks created in Excel 2003 and feature the "One Click"
log import feature.

QP - MN Log Analyzer will import any MnQP Cabrillo file (everyone uses
this one)
QP - MN Mobile Analyzer is for Minnesota mobile operators exclusively

Please report any problems you encounter to me.

*NOTE:* I have received reports that some new Log Analyzers create
errors when using Excel 2000. This is most likely caused by the new
import routine which uses VBA coding which is not supported in older
Excel products. You can continue to use the old "Cut & Paste" method to
import your log and the workbook will function normally.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN
k0rc@arrl.net