Re: [CQ-Contest] Restructuring of Ontario into four Sections

To: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Restructuring of Ontario into four Sections
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 20:35:15 -0500
Well, if we end up with ON (for Ontario North), it will be easy for ME
- no change required :-)

At a guess, there is active contesters in all sections - just not very
many in Ontario North.  VE3TU and VE3CX, and it looks like I am going
to be busy rounding up some reinforcements...  Should be about par
with finding a VE4 or VE5 mult. in these contests.

Contest Club Ontario members are busy trying to figure out "who is
where", and where reinforcements are needed.  Unofficially, I think we
will be in good shape once things get finalized

Tom - VE3CX