Re: [CQ-Contest] YL Contester survey

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] YL Contester survey
From: N2GA@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 15:39:16 -0500 (EST)
You can email me at _n2ga@cq-amateur-radio.com_
(mailto:n2ga@cq-amateur-radio.com)

73, George N2GA

In a message dated 2/17/2012 1:41:10 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
N2GA@aol.com writes:

Hello,

I am the contesting editor for CQ Amateur Radio Magazine and am looking  to
get in touch with YL contesters.  If you are a YL contester and are
interested in providing your opinion for an upcoming column, please respond
directly (not through the reflector) to me.  Please take a look at the
questions
below and provide answers, elaborating anywhere you feel it is
appropriate.  Thanks in advance!

1) Your full name and callsign
2) Your City, State/Province, Country
3) Years you have been a ham
4) Do you consider yourself a contester?
5) What types of contests do you participate in?
6) What is it about contesting that you find interesting and what keeps
you operating?
7) How did you get started in contesting?
8) Who is your most important contesting mentor and why?
9) Do you think YL hams have any advantages or disadvantages in  contesting?
10) Do you participate in contests in which YL's are a multiplier (like
the YLRL YL-OM contest)?
11) In your opinion, how important is YL participating in  contesting?
12) What other contesting topics are of importance to you?
13) Can you also provide me with a high resolution JPG photo of you  with
your answers

Thanks in advance, George
--
George Tranos N2GA
Contesting editor, CQ Amateur Radio Magazine