Re: [CQ-Contest] [Skimmertalk] New Reverse Beacon Network Feature Releas

Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [Skimmertalk] New Reverse Beacon Network Feature Released
From: "Igor Sokolov" <ua9cdc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 01:15:53 +0600
Nice addition to the excellent RBN service. How about collecting the
information on antennas used and putting that data on the same page?
Aggregator can request the op to fill in such a data at the time of
installation.
And yes, I vote for the RBN to correct frequency of the skewed spots.

73, Igor UA9CDC