[CQ-Contest] RDXC IT9 MULTIPLIER ?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] RDXC IT9 MULTIPLIER ?
From: "fabio.grisafi@libero.it" <fabio.grisafi@libero.it>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 22:56:08 +0100 (CET)
Hello Guys!
In the RDXC rules I read:"9. Multipliers9.1 Two types of multiplier will be
used:A multiplier of one (1) for each different oblast contacted on each band.A
multiplier of one (1) for each different country contacted on each band.".
What is the country list?
I ask this because in the record listing for the same contest IT9 Sicily is
listed as differentcountry from Italy.
As well as Turkey (Europe) is listed differently than Turkey (Asia).... so I
suppose the WAE List is valid for this contest and so.....
I will be a different and difficult multiplier in this contest without so many
IT9 stations QRV on all bands.
Please give me an idea, if I am correct or not...
Thanks.
Fabio, IT9GSF (II9T-IU9T).