[CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO Party files

To: Minnesota Wireless Association <mwa@w0aa.org>, k9kr@arrl.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Wisconsin QSO Party files
From: Robert Chudek - K0RC <k0rc@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2012 16:15:53 -0600
I created a new Excel 2003 *Wisconsin QSO Party* workbook and chronology
of expected mobile activity. These tools can be downloaded from here:

*http://tinyurl.com/7vakwc2*

I also included a new worksheet which shows the Wisconsin counties.
Those counties not represented by mobiles are highlighted in red. They
mostly border Lake Michigan.

The mobile itineraries were obtained from the schedules posted on the
County Hunters website: *http://www.cquest.com/cgi-bin/flynn/trips.pl*

Please forward any changes or corrections directly to me and I will make
updates to these tools before Sunday.

The Excel workbook also supports *FIXED *station activity. I am only
aware of one fixed station planning to operate from Superior in Douglas
county. If others would like their activity known, send me a brief
message telling me your county, the mode(s) you will be active, and
estimated time you will be on the air.

At the moment (Thursday afternoon), thirteen counties are "missing in
action". They are:

Brown
Dodge
Door
Kenosha
Kewaunee
Manitowoc
Oconto
Ozaukee
Polk
Racine
Rock
Sheboygan
Walworth

*NOTE FOR LYNN - K9KR*, feel free to distribute this information on your
website or email lists to help promote your event. I look forward to
working the WiQP this coming Sunday.

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

Link to WiQP website: *http://www.warac.org/wqp/wqp.htm*