Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC submission errors

To: "Richard F DiDonna NN3W" <richnn3w@verizon.net>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC submission errors
From: "Yuri" <ve3dz@rigexpert.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 06:22:58 -0400
Unfortunately organizers, requiring a LOG in 36 hours for top scoring
stations, could be a little more responsive and cooperative...
I tried to find what's the rpoblem and it sent e-mail to the committe, but
still awaiting a reply...
I was on my way back from the host (500 km from here) and my car broke... By
the time I got home it was already 34 hours afetr the Contest.
Sent my LOG right away and got rejected with the same reason.
Wrote to Russian reflector and got a hint from gurus.:-)

I solved that propblem by editing my LOG ferquencies (changed 3800 to 3799).
My LOG was accepted, but 37 hours after the Contest.

73  Yuri  VE3DZ