[CQ-Contest] Do you know where your WPX SSB log is?

To: "Contest Reflector" <CQ-Contest@Contesting.COM>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Do you know where your WPX SSB log is?
From: "Randy Thompson K5ZD" <k5zd@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2012 14:00:52 -0000
It's the weekend.  Do you know where your WPX SSB log is?

Now would be a great time to find it and send it in.  You can't win if you
don't play.

Logs in Cabrillo format:

Go to http://www.cqwpx.com/logcheck/

Select CQ WPX SSB and upload or paste in your log.

You will get immediate feedback on any errors and then given the opportunity
to send directly to the robot.

Logs in ADIF format:

For those whose software does not output Cabrillo, you can still submit your
log using the ADIF converter.

Go to http://www.cqwpx.com/adif/

Upload or paste in your adif file.

The wizard will ask you to fill in information about your category.

Be sure to select the two fields that contain the sent and received serial
numbers.  If you don't have them, then select auto generation or 000.

Fill in your address information.

Your Cabrillo format log will now appear in the logcheck page.  Follow the
steps above.

Logs in Paper format:

Please find a copy of the LM Software by DL8WAA
(http://contestsoftware.com/e/home.htm) . It makes typing in your log very
easy and then you can output the Cabrillo file.

-or-

Find a friend to type it in for you.

-or-

Mail it to CQ WPX Contest, P.O. Box 481, New Carlisle, OH 45344

Want to confirm your log has been received and placed in the correct
category?

Go to http://www.cqwpx.com/logs_received_ssb.htm

As always, if you run into any problems, send an email to me and I will help
you figure it out.

Thanks to everyone who generated so much activity during the contest last
weekend.  Show CQ Magazine how much you appreciate the contest by submitting
your log.

Randy Thompson, K5ZD
Director - CQ WPX Contest

email: k5zd@cqwpx.com