Re: [CQ-Contest] Winner of 2012 Poisson d'Avril Contest Announced

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Winner of 2012 Poisson d'Avril Contest Announced
From: charlie carroll <k1xx@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 01 Apr 2012 18:59:17 -0400
Well, with all due respect to the ahh "winner" of the 2012 Poisson
d'Avril Contest, I feel a bit shortchanged.  Usually, after winning such
a prestigious event as the Poisson d'Avril Contest, you get bragging
rights for a full year.  What's this 11 month stuff?  Guess it's time
for a strong letter to the contest's sponsor.

73 charlie, k1xx

ps - Don't forget folks, it's not too late for you to enter and you to
win the 2012 Poisson d'Avril Contest.  Break out that plastic and make a
generous donation to WRTC 2014.  I'm sure the Poisson d'Avril Contest
sponsor might find a scoring error.