Re: [CQ-Contest] [AOCC] FCC Seeks Comments on Impediments to AmateurRadi

To: "Sam Fry" <samsadventure@gmail.com>, <n2ic@arrl.net>, <gmc@grandmesa.org>, "AOCC" <aocc@mailman.qth.net>, "CQ Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] [AOCC] FCC Seeks Comments on Impediments to AmateurRadioCommunications
From: "Paul" <paul@w8aef.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Apr 2012 10:47:25 -0700
This is a government bureaucracy.

Assume that a secretary opens the mail (or looks at email) and checks off
the 'for' or 'against' columns on his/her form, numbers matter.

An individual response counts as much as each club response.

100 individual response equals 100 club responses.

de Paul, W8AEF

ZF2JI/ZF2TA 8Q7AA FO8DX/FO0PLA XZ0A VU7RG/VU3PYM TX5A A52PP