[CQ-Contest] FOX: Catch me if you can.....

To: <qfox@yahoogroups.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <qrp-l@mailman.qth.net>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FOX: Catch me if you can.....
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 09:47:13 -0600
                Do you miss the Fox Hunts yet?

For a reminder of what it was like, tune in next Thursday evening for the
FOXTRAVAGANZA!, traditional celeabration of the recently concluded Fox Hunt
season.

The FOXTRAVAGANZA! will take place on Thursday April 12th, just like a normal
Fox Hunt, sort of.  It will start and end at the usual local times (0100Z -
0230Z), and the Foxes will operate somewhere within 10KHz of the QRP frequency.
But get this--  ALL of the Foxes, the Alternates, and Committee members can
call CQ FOX, on either 40M or 80M or both.  An hour and a half of furious fun,
with no rules as such....

The Foxes won't expect to work as many Hounds as in a normal hunt, but the
Hounds should expect to work a LOT more Foxes!

Good Luck!  And may the Fox be with you.

73 DE ET, N1FN
 Catch me if you can... wahoooo!!!Slinking between the two woods, never stuck
in one place for long...always on the move... catch me if you can... I'll be
the one that you might hear... here... there.... over there....and not at
all... but for sure the one under the 10 gal hat.....
Dale - WC7S in Wy