Re: [CQ-Contest] Warning re: Dayton "Grand" Hotel (formerly the DoubleTr

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Warning re: Dayton "Grand" Hotel (formerly the DoubleTree Dayton)
From: Pete Smith N4ZR <n4zr@contesting.com>
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2012 17:13:43 -0400
And two reports from last year about bedbugs at the Crowne Plaza.  Is it
time for contesters to find a new HQ hotel?  Surely it shouldn't be
difficult to find a place with ballrooms and other facilities as good as
the CP, maybe even more convenient to Hara.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, updated daily at www.conteststations.com
reversebeacon.blogspot.com,
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000