[CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest Log Deadline - May 31

To: "CQ" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] CQMM DX Contest Log Deadline - May 31
From: "py4was" <ed-py4was@powerline.com.br>
Date: Thu, 3 May 2012 10:19:05 -0300
Dear Contester,

Let me remind you that log submission deadline for CQMM DX Contest (held on
April, 21-22) is May, 31.

CQMM Robot has received about 500 logs so far, but statistics from logs
submitted show that a lot of logs still missing.

CQMM Robot has received about 500 logs so far, but statistics show that many
records submitted logs have not been sent.

If you didn't send in your log, please do it now to : cwjf@cqmmdx.com

The received log list is available at :

http://www.cqmmdx.com/logs/logs-received/

We will process the logs and release results as soon as possible.

Thank you for participating in CQMM DX Contest.

Ed - PY4WAS
CWJF Group, President
email: py4was@powerline.com.br
web: www.cwjf.com.br