Note: Adding 15m this week too.
The NS RTTY Sprint.
*0130Z (Friday): NS RTTY Sprint. 30 minutes.*
*Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like some
help getting your station configured. *
- 80, 40, 20, and 15m. 80 KHz up from band edge [please
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.
Setup: Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.
See the NS website for additional info:
CQ-Contest mailing list