Re: [CQ-Contest] AEA MM-3

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] AEA MM-3
From: Nate Bargmann <n0nb@n0nb.us>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 15:03:24 -0500
* On 2012 22 May 14:43 -0500, John G. wrote:
> Anyone remember the AES MM-3 Morse Machine?

Yes, I sold mine a few years ago.

> Are these still pretty good memory keyers to use?

My gripe against it was that the memories would not queue up but would
replace the current sending memory.  The Super CMOS series would queue
messages and became my favorite keyer.  The MM3 became used in the
classroom/exam sessions.

> About what would a used one be worth?

I sold mine for a bit less than a C note as I recall.

73, de Nate >>