Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking. WPX CW.

To: Robert Brandon <rb@austin.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Log Checking. WPX CW.
From: brian coyne <g4odv@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 31 May 2012 19:24:30 +0100 (BST)
Hmmnn - I am disappointed about that, still with I don't know how many million
q's in all there is little scope for human intervention. It does occur to me
though that an op could attempt to avoid a bust by duping the previous contact
and, as the culprit, get away scott free whilst the innocent party loses out
with an NIL.
Brian.