[CQ-Contest] Maritime QSO Party tomorrow (SAT) !

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Maritime QSO Party tomorrow (SAT) !
From: "Mike & Coreen Smith" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 10:46:51 -0300
We'll  be on the air tomorrow, too, from sunup til sundown keeping our
friends in Alabama company as Mobiles, Rovers and Portables along with a
host of home stations invade the airwaves from the Maritimes !
(VE9/VA1/VE1/VY2) .

We've made an 11th hour list of suggested frequencies to keep a little space
between us and our friends in 4-land.
Note: Not all Maritimers may be aware of these suggested frequencies. (see
link for details) (160m-2m)

http://www.maritimecontestclub.com/images/2012_MQP_Rules.pdf

Come one come all !

Less than a day to go.