Re: [CQ-Contest] Aniother rules/remote RX issue

To: "W0MU Mike Fatchett" <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Aniother rules/remote RX issue
From: w5ov@w5ov.com
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 12:30:19 -0400
Single operators have always been able to check WWV since before we were
born. This is nothing new. There is nothing to suggest that checking the
WWV numbers is "assistance".

This notion of WWV being assistance is brought up by those who want to
claim equivalence to using the RBN to check propagation which would
therefore put checking RBN in the same classification as checking WWV.

No way.

73,

Bob W5OV