Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Assisted or not assisted question
From: Aldewey@aol.com
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 14:31:03 -0400 (EDT)
In my opinion, it does not.  League general rules for Skimmer like
technology refer to MULTI-CHANNEL decoders.

If someone is using a CW Reader to help copy CW, we should encourage  that.
 I know a number of guys who are operating CW Contests today who got
started by using a CW Reader (one signal at a time).  I do not think we  should
discourage that.  We need all the new CW contesters we can  get.

There is a big  difference between single channel and  multi-channel CW
Decoders as it pertains to assistance in my opinion.

73,

Al, K0AD

In a message dated 6/3/2012 12:07:57 P.M. Central Daylight Time,