[CQ-Contest] NS RY Sprint Thursday

To: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RY Sprint Thursday
From: Matt Murphy <matt@nq6n.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 22:45:49 -0700
*Thursday night: 0130Z (Friday UTC):  30 minutes.*

We're going to add 10 and 15m to the RTTY NS this week .  Try 10m for a
minute or two, then 15 to see if there is activity.

Note:  NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.

*Please email me if you're new to the NS or new to RTTY and you'd like some
help getting your station configured.  *

     - 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10m.  80 KHz up from band edge [please
spread out]
     - 100 watts maximum
     - Sprint format,
             - mults per band
             - 1 KHz QSY rule.
     - Contact stations once per band i.e. no same-band duplicate Q's.
     - Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
          [Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]

Rules:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule:  http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
   1) Strictly observe the time limits  . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
   2)  After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.

Setup:  Hank, W6SX, has generously provided the F-Key configuration
file he uses for N1MM to serve as examples of a successful SO1V
configuration. Links below.

RTTY: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7933320/ns/f-key%20files/ns_rtty.mc

See the NS website for additional info:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/index.html