Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KP2MM Disqualified in ARRL CW 2012
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2012 23:40:17 -0600
I think Yuri understands.  I had a couple of off list emails with him.

He is going to shoot for his Extra so this is not an issue again.

I can understand his pain.  He put in the effort and he is probably not
the 1st nor the last that will do this.

If Herb was there the entire contest or the periods where Yuri was
operating outside his class, we will never know this then why not make
it a Multi OP log.

Yuri sometimes the best lessons are the hardest ones.

Get that extra and get back in the contest.  Don't let this discourage you!

73

Mike W0MU