Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition

To: Dick Green WC1M <wc1m73@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL single op definition
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 13:55:46 -0600
Herb did do something.  His presence allowed another operator do operate
where he did.  Without Herb there Yuri operated Illegally and thus is an
automatic DQ as he violated a different rule.

I have no idea if Herb was anywhere near the op at all or during the
entire time.

Operators do not have to make a contact, tune the rig etc.

I am amazed that people are trying to legitimize this operation. It is
wrong in so many ways.

Mike W0MU

W0MU-1 CC Cluster w0mu.net:23 or w0mu-1.dnsdynamic.com
Http://www.w0mu.com