[CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, 0130Z, Friday July 6, 2012-DUPES OK

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>, <nccc-blue@kkn.net>, "nccc@contesting.com" <nccc@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] NS RTTY, 0130Z, Friday July 6, 2012-DUPES OK
From: Tom Hutton <tomn3zz@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 15:40:27 +0000

NS RTTY, Friday July 6, 2012, 0130Z

RTTY OPs, please note: Between the NS Ladders, to keep things lively, we often
vary the message format or bend the rules a bit. The idea is to improve our
copying skills and to spur activity. For this session, DUPES are allowable
after one intervening QSO or band change. We'll keep 15 meters on the frequency
list.
Also note that these variations will change from week to week.
 Local times:

1830 Pacific 1930 Mountain 2030 Central 2130 Eastern Time -- Thursday Night

30 minutes exactly.

**Note** : NS RTTY is every Thursday so please put it on your calendar.

- 80, 40, 20, and 15m. 80 KHz up from band edge. PLEASE S-P-R-E-A-D-O-U=T.
- 100 watts maximum
- Sprint format,
- mults per band
- 1 KHz QSY rule.
- Dupes OK for this session
- Score reports to http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/ (Tks, WA7BNM)
[Note we will request logs from time to time to verify accuracy]

Rules: http://www.ncccsprint.com/ladder.html
Schedule: http://www.ncccsprint.com/next_ns.html

Important rules:
1) Strictly observe the time limits . . see
http://www.ncccsprint.com/rules.html paragraph "Time".
2) After 2nd Q of couplet, please leave a pause for the cq'ing
stn to ask for fills.

RTTY: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/7933320/ns/f-key%20files/ns_rtty.mc

See the NS website for additional info:

http://www.ncccsprint.com/index.html