Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter

To: "Timothy Coker" <n6win73@gmail.com>, "Tom W8JI" <w8ji@w8ji.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass filter
From: "Jeff Blaine" <jeff@ac0c.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2012 22:19:05 -0500
The specific coupling is going to vary with a ton of factors.  But I am sure
the C31 is going to be a pretty rough case.  5B4AGN measured coupling
between the separate feed configurations and found -12db from 15 driven to
20 receive.  Other combos had greater losses.  Bob deals with this as others
have - a set of filters on the RX/TX side.  And stubs.

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie