Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass Filter

To: Bob Henderson <bob@5b4agn.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Bandpass Filter
From: Timothy Coker <n6win73@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 06:22:20 -0700
Bob, what are your thoughts on the benefit of switching an individual feed
line interlaced monobander, like the C31XR, over to a single feed line
tribander with an antenna combiner attached?

Assuming one would employ a high power combiner, would coaxial stubs after
the combiner provide enough attenuation in front of the amplifiers? Or must
one use high power band pass filters?

73,

Tim /N6WIN