[CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rules

To: CQ-Contest@CONTESTING.COM
Subject: [CQ-Contest] IARU Contest Rules
From: jpescatore@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2012 05:39:24 -0400 (EDT)
Not even close: (1) pull down the window shades or you might see sky writing;
(2) line the shack walls with egg cartons or you might hear radio news upstairs
about solar flares which would provide information about band conditions; (3)
put a dab of Vicks VaporRub under each nostril or you might smell increased
ozone levels due to intense ionization due to all IARU HQ stations showing up
on brief 10m opening.

John K3TN

George said:

"I am going to single op the IARU contest without any connection to the
Internet, phone lines, dedicated comms circuits, telegraph lines, satellite
links, tin cans & strings, undersea cables, etc!

This is a simple approach that I know will conform to the contest rules
regardless of how they are written!"